Wednesday 21 May 2014

Tongue tied!!!

B had a lip AND tongue tie lasered off yesterday by a paed dentist, apparently it can hugely affect her feeding and make reflux worse! Also it was the most severe type and the Dr who did it is not trigger happy with his laser so she must of really needed it. I was lucky to find it as it should hopefully help. Right now though B is hating me!!! She was very sleepy after her vaccinations, but only cried for the "stingy one" the nurse said she was very brave.  The last few days have been a nightmare of screaming due to vaccination fever, sore mouth and hating the allergy milk!!! Poor thing....Im hoping its all for the best in the long run, cruel to be kind and all that. Just want to enjoy my babe :( Mind you she smiled a big REAL smile for the first time the other day which was LUSH. She loves lying on my left boob and gazing at me and smiling, super cute. Bella has gone to Granny's and Im going to SLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP and eat a box of waitrose cupcakes and have a long bubble bath, after chiro as my back and neck is in spasm from literally wrestling Bella to force feed (poor thing but she HAD to drink as its been quite hot) I think Daddy and I will get a takeaway curry or stuffed pizza tonight and have a snuggly sofa night...ooohhh bliss! Bella I miss you but mummy is BROKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment