Saturday 14 June 2014

Hello again and thankyou for your patience will be back soon!

Its been a while!!! I am amazed that people are STILL checking on this blog despite me hardly posting...I have been so busy with a poorly Bella and a poorly elderly dog...I don't want to be a debbie downer so I will keep the negatives short...B has terrible reflux the poor thing is like a turtle she simply CANT be on her back. Between the reflux and the allergy she has been to the hospital 2x and presently has oral thrush, and an ear infection...and is on soooo many meds... 16 (yes 16 syringes a day right now) HAVING SAID THAT....She is smiling away and cooing and squealing and I don't think it will be long until she laughs. She is growing and growing, She is still loving baths and swimming and cuddling. Last night we had a HUGE thunderstorm and she slept through it all I actually had to check she was breathing! She loves her various seats she has about the house her mamaroo rocker in particular. Fathers day tomorrow and we have some sweet surprises for Daddy, its nice to be able to celebrate it again after losing my daddy in 2006. She loves being outside and staring at the leaves...We had out first trip to the beach where we are doing her very intimate naming ceremony. Mummy realised she REALLY needs to either get a spray tan or a sunbed! Mummy also needs to stop posting pics on the interweb with scraggy hair and no makeup ha ha!! Oh well this IS me, I will dress up for going out etc but at home and mooching about? Well it is what it is..





trying my mamaroo out at grannys house....

No comments:

Post a Comment