Monday 18 November 2013

19 wks (past half way point- due at 39 wks latest)

We are 19 wks!!

Bella has been having a rave at night (fabulous!) from all accounts...Level 2 scan on friday at 10am Chicago time.in just over 2 wks we will be off to Chicago ourselves, yipeeee

Tried out the pram yesterday which was pretty fun, the dogs walked nicely next to it which was surprising! I have been having my first anxiety nightmares about Bella, Namely that I forget to feed her, this had me worried until I read its the number 1 most common expectant mother anxiety dream....phew, so NORMAL then..normal is GOOD.



MANGO BABY- MY FAVE fruit!!!
  • Developing a protective coating over her skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at her birth.
  • Working on her five senses. Nerve cells for her sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in her brain.
  • work on finding a Paediatrician now. shhhhhhhheeeeeeesh now??!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment