Tuesday 12 November 2013

whats in a name? Name Revealed!!!

we ummed and ahhhed for a very short time over names, We knew both the first and the middle name would feature just not in which order. I was ALWAYS going to call my daughter this name.

Bella.......my beautiful beautiful (literally in Italian!) Bella!!! But should we call her Isabella or just Bella?....Well we have an Isobel already in the family and she is Izzi, AND as I want her to be called Bella not Izzi or anything else we said why not jump straight in and go with Bella. We did toy with Hope as a FIRST name for a bit because of all she means to us and signifies but we came to the conclusion Bella Hope fitted better than Hope Bella. And "Beautiful Hope" couldn't be more accurate of what she means to us. Why have I told you now? why not wait, because that IS her name and If GOD FORBID something happened now at such a late stage I would still call her that name, she is formed, she looks like a person and we would hold a funeral. She is REAL and that is her name not baby CJ and more but Bella. Our very own beautiful hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment