Wednesday 13 November 2013

Disaster in the Phillipines

So they now are saying over 10,000 people dead....HORRENDOUS..

On one of my pregnancy friends groups we have a lady from the Philippines on there, She hasn't been online since, of course going on the internet is the LEAST of her priorities but we have all been thinking of her, 20 wks pregnant, called Charmaine aged 21 and thats all we know, and pictures of her and her husband looking so in love....Im hoping that she just has no internet connection and is busy sorting things out, but one cant help but fear the worst when you watch the news....We are very lucky to live in the UK, I cant imagine the pain of losing my whole family, my home and my livelihood, with no HOPE at all....so so sad.


The beautiful Philippines where we also see season after season of SURVIVOR (mummy and daddy's fave programme)

and now :(


No comments:

Post a Comment