Tuesday 14 January 2014

27 wks!

so 27 weeks, Will feel alot better after 30 wks and then again at 35 :) I think she will be coming in March and so long as its after wk 35 ( March 11th)....and preferably later I will feel much more at ease!! Ideally she would stay put till we plan to be in chicago about april 1st... We are hoping to squeeze in a quick trip to st Barths just before about March 23 for a week...thats if B doesn't have plans to come meet us earlier.....She is quite a mischief maker and so knowing her so far....SURELY she will come in March!?
EVERY day I sit in her room and imagine her here, most days I get out one of her cute little outfits and hug and smell it...We are not ready for her to come yet as in we have alot more to organise but mentally we are SO VERY ready for this adventure!!! Im trying to fight off a lergy, then the plan is to get as fit and strong as I can, finish off her nursery and get all the jobs I can do done by the end of next month...hmmm yeh right...I have my girlie baby shower on 8th feb and then M and I have a party in London with our besties on feb 21st which should be a riot! Then as I said all things being equal we should head out to the Caribbean end March...but other than that its head to the grindstone and busy busy preparing!!!! Oh Uncle Oli (godfather to be) is coming to see me on 23rd Jan which should be lovely as I haven't had "quality time" with him for ages, and I can bore him showing him all Bella's stuff ;)


This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements R may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.







No comments:

Post a Comment