Wednesday 12 March 2014

going to see YOU and R in 24 hrs! and where I show my Englishness....

SUPER excited, we get to see you tomorrow!!!! And we are stopping at the store to pick up your last bits first then hang out with R and have dinner...R and I have a pamper day booked for saturday, massages and a high tea, nom nom...I really need to try out the pool I am eating so much American junk its very naughty!

Just showed how embarrassingly English I am...Was just in the elevator (lift as we say) with the Houston Rockets who are apparently a big deal? saw a bunch of really really tall guys and said "any room for a little one" (just had a massage-hair all wild- not a good look) and they ushered me in the middle, So I say "are you guys basketball players you are sooo tall!" "one chap says very kindly "Im guessing you aren't from the USA?" "Nope I say Im from London" so I say "sorry I take it you are really famous then?" and they laugh and say pointing to Omar Asik (think that was what they said) "HE is TRYING to be" and laughed again...then we got off on the same floor.. :)

So shall be looking out for them as the Houston Rockets are playing the Chicago bulls tomorrow night...Daddy was going to have a workout in the gym but has now decided he wont as he will look really unfit, silly daddy, Id be there trying to chat to them ha ha!





This is the chap I was standing next to Omar Asik who is the one they were joking about being the next big thing apparently, as you can see he is pretty tall. Imagine how small 5 ft 7 me felt ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment