Friday 14 March 2014

LOVELY afternoon , Full moon and fortune cookies...

So yesterday we went to the store and bought our last bits for you...Then we went to see R and family, Had great fun playing with the kids and chatting to R and D and we had yummy chinese takeout. R's mummy had made us a beautiful blanket which I have taken a pic of on our camera and will upload later on..SUCH a kind gesture...We spoke to her in NZ and we hope she will be ok they had VERY strong winds forecast! R and D also have the worlds cutest cat (and Im not really a cat person) Bootsy, she was VERY snuggly but unfortunately when we got home I got rather itchy eyes and hives on my wrists, so I guess Im still a bit allergic to cats!! It was worth it for the cuddles though, I really am missing the doggies!!!

R has had a few "braxton hicks" we think as bump goes very hard and tight on and off. Didn't feel Bella kick which was a shame but maybe she will when I see R tomorrow for our pamper afternoon...We are going to have nice massages and then Mark will join us for tea at another hotel. Funny to think chinese was our first meal together- as in Bella and us eating the same thing!

R and I both got 18 as a number in our fortune cookies so wonder if 18 is the lucky day, 18 is also M and my lucky number... Also there is a full moon on sunday the 16th and legend has it full moons can start labour the day of and before and after its full, bit of a myth maybe but who knows! R and I also both feel though it will be a middle of the night situation! 3am ish... the hotel phone is right next to my head so it will scare the bejesus out of me ha ha!

Im not a city girl but I don't think I will ever get tired of the chicago skyline at night driving towards the city, its almost a bit magical.

Really glad its friday today as M is working so hard he is working harder probably than if he was at work about 12 hrs...I cant wait to spend the weekend doing stuff.

The hotel has been brilliant and we came back last night to a beautiful brand new bassinet they are loaning us and today a glider chair is being delivered! Again I shall post pics later....We are having a swing we bought and a baby bath delivered soon, All set then after that, just need a baby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment