Thursday 29 August 2013

518 views!!!!

Who on earth is seeing this?!!! Ive only sent it to half a dozen or so people!!! it must be from google searches and the interweb!!! I now feel I REALLY ought to brush up on my grammar and spelling and typing!!!

Sorry to be so "shouty" with capitals, a few people have mentioned this and its very lazy of me, I promise henceforth to not SHOUT. Unless I'm cross .....or over excited...or to EMPHASISE A POINT lol...

Its pretty amazing so many people are interested! Id have thought hardly anyone would be...I'm sure it will taper off to just my trusty friends and family....I'm quite enjoying it! given the fact my knee is killing Ive done bugger all today bar this and chat to the bestie....

This WILL be a surrogacy blog but I will also be adding some of my own musings (ramblings) so feel free to skip those bits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment