Friday 4 April 2014

I am 2 weeks today!!!

2 weeks today! Time has flown....in a haze of nappies and milk and burps and sterilising and fatigue and smiles and love and laughter. Today we have seen Dr Dan for the last time, he told us to "chuck the baby monitors out". So long as you can hear a loud cry thats all that matters, you don't need to be on RED ALERT to every whimper. Bella was 6.13 pounds which he said is excellent :) Poor little mite has nappy rash though so got some cream for that...ouchie...We all went shopping (again) Bella got a chicago bulls onesie (bit big 3-6mnths) Again everyone LOVES Bella, loves her hair and her "stroller". If im not really careful I will be saying stroller instead of pram, diapers instead of nappy and elevator instead of lift. Also welcome to the world of disabled exits and lifts no longer can one nip up on an escalator! Properly feel like a grown up now people say "oh I love your baby"...I don't feel very grown up! Really happy to get home but also really scared of when M goes back to work and also "the journey" home. Once we are all settled after a couple of weeks I hope it will be ok. Granny and Grandpa are coming to pick us up, Granny is very excited!! I cant wait until she can swim, I keep on seeing some really cute swimming costumes but I guess at Granny's she will just be naked.


Dr Dan Weissbluth Top American Paediatrician


He told us he had "really good monitors outback" and when we opened the box it said this!!!!




And here I am 2 weeks old in my rather huge BULLS bib :)

No comments:

Post a Comment