Wednesday 2 April 2014

I Have an American Passport

SUPER quick. We cant quite believe it!!! Birth Certificate came through so quickly, and then the passport, We went to the federal building and did the forms etc and they said pick it up the next day, we were like pick up what?! But the passport was ready!!! We can go home!!!



I will have dual citizenship LUCKY me!!! Two of the most coveted passports in the world. I feel like singing "oh say can you see da da da da da da...." I even had to swear an oath (well mummy and daddy did) I'm not quite sure how I sign my passport though! I look pretty funny in my picture (well I was only 8 days old and squirming about and milk drunk so it was pretty hard to get a pic of me with not just one eye open) and I will have this until I'm five which is funny as I will not even look like my picture in 5 months ha ha!!!


At less than 2 weeks old I have already achieved more than what 55% of the USA population have achieved in getting my passport :)

We are going to see R and family as we are now going home and I want to see bye to my tummy mummy and tummy brother and sister :)


Mummy and Daddy and I went shopping today and hit up the sales, We bought cousin Nou a sweet 16 gift too, lucky Nou. I got a tutu pair of knickers, Im going to look mega cute in those I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment