Friday 25 October 2013

BABY SHOW circa 15 hrs to go....

just spoken to someone who got six ..yes 6 BIG bags full of free stuff, including a baby blender..I'm in heaven...If she bought 6 bags of free stuff back I HAVE to beat that....Get READY M...Get READY babyshow, The CJ's are coming for FREE stuff...the excitement is too much, I feel like its Christmas eve! Excitement only marred by 2 things, 1- It would appear I'm in for another bladder surgery whoop (nawt) because that was such fun last time having complications and being kept in and then the full body allergy that took 4 wks to control with me looking like a leper and being allergic to 4 of 6 of the drugs used....and 2) a much smaller thing, I'm ALONE AGAIN as hubby is working late AGAIN, really late lately 11pm ish (his job working him toooo hard!) Never see him these days :( I really am going to push for him to switch jobs if they keep on making him work this hard. When baby comes I want him to be part of her life..not only see her at weekends....to be honest Im pretty ok on my own, got the dogs and Im used to it frankly. I don't mind my own company too much either because a)Im like sooooo hilariously entertaining even to myself and b) I can watch all sorts of girlie things on tv or read to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment