Tuesday 8 October 2013

oops! STUFF bought so far...

this says it all...todays haul from the town....ok it was in a sale but....
Im going to compile a list of things bought...

Ordered:

with baby show tickets got a free tommee tipee healthcare kit of brush and comb, nose sucker *bleurgh* , thermometer and nail scissors.

rocking chair


baby first aid
first yr (what to expect when you are expecting series)

here:



Teddies- owl, mini giraffe, mini elephant, mini rabbit, medium white bear(again mostly bought last pregnancy)

2 wubanubs dummy things- one sheep one giraffe, not a fan of dummy per se but these are UBER cute and used in NICU for preemies who find great comfort in them.


muslins- 2 packs of 3 and one large swandoodle muslin swaddle

clothes:
hooded bear eared towel
2 other cuddle dry
1 newborn bodysuit
1 pink bodysuit up to 3 mnths
1 elephant sleep bag (above) 0-3 mnths
1 anchor sleep bag 0-6 mnths
1 sailor pink stripe outfit above 3-6 mnths
1 yellow ducky babygrow 3-6 mnths
1 pink jumper and tracky bums set 3-6mnths
1 newborn noahs ark babygrow
3 baby grow baby gap, navy , navy and white stripe and white 3-6mtnhs
1 blue and white spotty dress baby gap 3-6mnths
blue jumpsuit 0-3 mnths ordered


bath seat
changing mat


1 cushiboo comforter

1 Rabbit nightlight
1 pram toy

 the complete Brambley hedge series and flower fairies :)

books : I had Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty ladybird books already (my fave when I was little ) I bought "The Mousehole cat" in 2006 when we went there. M bought "2 Peas in a Pod", I bought "MY Daddy and ME" as it was 2 bears! Gina Fords lullabies I bought last pregnancy . I have all the Harry Potters but thats for when she is older and Lord of the Rings and Hobbit. I also have "Tales of Beadle The Bard"Special edition (had for yrs)it may be the coolest book ever in a special case with skulls and jewels on, Cant wait to crack that one out as it was "written" by Dumbeldore and Hermione Granger ;)
I also have LOADS of boring baby sleep books!!!
OOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS. NO MORE.

I cant explain why Im doing this, I know we past the 12 wks mark and Im not so stupid to buy big things like prams etc ...ok I got the rocking chair but it was £13.50 on ebay! The big things will be in January in the sales. But the small things, I think its to make it more REAL. As baby CJ isn't in my tummy- all were on sale or cheap or on deals and Im trying to spread the cost a little ....But still I MUST STOP. In case something goes wrong, Ill be DEVASTATED, I feel like Im buying stuff to STOP it going wrong, does that make sense? It seems like she IS/WILL/MUST come if I buy this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment