Friday 18 October 2013

my *Advice* to mummy to be's who are a bit down...

If you are having a tough day (like I have had today) you know what just made me feel better? going and looking at a) my ickle pink tracksuit, soooo teeny soft and cute- hence you imagine the also ickle teeny soft and cute person who will be filling it soon enough, more than enough "cuteness medication" to melt the angriest heart, now Im going to read Brambley hedge to help me to sleep, go on go and   buy your fave childhood books and read them and remind yourself the wonder  of the worlds that those books made you feel. THEN imagine reading them to your children!
alternatively you can watch rude tube or something with animals doing stupid things - that usually works, there is something about animals doing stupid things that I find HILARIOUS and I mean that REALLY, my husband looks at me like Im slightly deranged! Luckily my niece and nephew I and J share this sense of humour I once laughed so much with them on this very topic I hurt my  stomach muscles and made my eyes sore from crying with laughter. I might post a video of this if i can find it.
Also eat chocolate. Its a fact and scientifically proven, though I have never actually seen the proof that it makes you feel better....but it does :)

oh heres that video! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment