Sunday 6 October 2013

"A cup of Vintage" saves the day!

Carly just helped me win this fabulous chair and is going to come to my house and see what we have room for in our little 3rd bedroom, thinking cot, chest drawers with changer and maybe a little wardrobe but might be tight on the wardrobe as low ceilings beams and REALLY hard lesson learned on stairs and windows when we moved in- NOT MUCH GETS UP or IN!!!!

As much as I ADORE the white company stuff and its all new and "safe" I really NEED to save cash and here is where it can be saved.
WON for £13.50 on Ebay!!!!!- Going to be painted probably dove grey.

Carly also did our 10 yr wedding ann party and will do our baby shower (the TAME one!)

Carly's vintage china in the back and moi and mr CJ and P and H my brother and sister in law <3
She is Great "A Cup Of Vintage" check her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment