Sunday 6 October 2013

I want to buy EVERYTHING from the White Company!!!

Fallen in love with the cot, the chest of drawers and changer top an the rocking chair! I NEED these!!!!

Then there are the clothes and teddies and books and night things oh my!!!

The Noahs Ark range....to die for! The cot bumper....awwwww

I just weakened and bought some books on amazon! The complete flower fairies- it was pretty cheap and the complete Brambly hedge....

John Lewis and The White company will be my main port of call I think... Oh and not on the highstreet.com ha ha....Im also not opposed to second hand or freebies and when we go to the baby show Im going to be ALL over the freebies like a rash!

Prams are a whole world in itself...Stokke have a stand and Quinny at the baby show, Id like to see the Bugaboos again. and Some Silvercross.

Then slings....ones that don't hurt my back....hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment