Wednesday 2 October 2013

SO HAPPY!!!!

So we had the scan!!! ALL was well, though for the life of me I couldn't make out a thing! REALLY RUBBISH scan!!! apparently she has fingers and toes and an ickle nose, I will take their word for it! The bleed had completely gone at LAST!!! Baby was a good size and wriggling about doing headstands and somersaults....from what I could make out! I cant wait to do a 4d scan and REALLY see her! Told the masses and world of FACEBOOK :) very pleased with all the happy calls and texts and all that, I don't know anyone (I hope!) who would judge but I was worried....

We are beyond happy and have just celebrated with a curry...always a winner. Its nice to actually SEE my husband as he has been working so late I haven't seen him since sunday night! He better get a payrise for this ;)

Granny CJ is going to knit something ha ha, although I laugh and she has made some fabulous curtains before and I am RUBBISH at sewing etc...

Family all very excited loving the status updates of the nieces <3

anyways a third of the way there now, whoop whoop!!!!

ps you should have seen us on saturday at the shops, EVERY buggy that went past we were checking out! ooohhh the bugaboo bee, oooh the bugaboo chameleon, ooooooh the I candy...ha ha...

OFFICIALLY grown ups now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment