Thursday 24 October 2013

We also have movement :)

R can feel Baby CJ sometimes when she is lying down...tiny movements...awwww.......few more weeks and there will be proper kicks and punches..lucky R! R still craves sushi..*bleurgh*  We will be taking out Cadbury's dairy milk for her choccy desires and to educate baby on REAL chocolate, not gross soapy yank chocolate (sorry my American cousins!) Baby show this weekend, and VERY excited about pram choosing, I candy, bugaboo bee, buagboo chameleon, explory stokke, silvercross surf looking like the top contenders. I hope to feel better by saturday. Have a lergy right now so better get better. Me and 9380983098098 pregnant women, poor M. I think the baby class will be "interesting". Really rather over excited! "Bonfire" Next weekend and My brother and family is coming to stay which should be fun..."I "the second youngest is going to ride one of our neighbours horses, she is horse mad, also we are going to feed the sheep that live in "our field" ginger nuts as thats what they like.. Hoping the weekend will be dry for us, bonfire night being rainy sucks. Bring on the sparklers!

Still no scan pics from R yet, Im still hoping they may come :) I think the ones Nancy sent came today but I was out so off to the post office in the morning WHOOP WHOOP! I dont think we have any "baby looking" ones in there but still....We can collect the Fetal medicine scan and 20 wk scan when we are over there, Baby CJ should look more baby like then anyways, also we are doing the 3d and 4d scan with R on the 7 december .

No comments:

Post a Comment