Thursday 19 September 2013

Hopefully a better end to the week!

SOOOO THRILLED baby CJ is ok :) also we have an action plan for my knees at physio now from tuesday, It was really getting me down, Also doggies skin was seen today by a dermatologist who looked at so many things it was like an episode of CSI. We think we have an answer and hopefully medication will help them, poor little things, Roo and his wee problems, Tyler and his eye problems and now this! Thank God for pet insurance or todays bill would have been £1000!! But glad we have a plan for my dog babies.. Also feeling better about Harry dog, I really can see him with my daddy now :)

skyped with R after dinner last night and all seems good, LOVE LOVE seeing her little people, Little A is soooooo adorable, SUCH a cutie, she smiles and loves seeing us on skype though she is only ickle so she has no idea who we are! she blew kisses and waved last night...funny to think they are "tummy sisters" in a way!

I am pooped, been draining week emotionally and physically but have a busy busy day on friday...Hoping to wrap the AC up tonight...COME ON TEAM NZ. Ben Ainslie you may be super hawt and a fabulous sailor but please don't ruin our bet.



Thought I Would end on a funny note...Roo and Mr CJ fast asleep and I was bored so decided to mess about with the camera ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment