Monday 2 September 2013

why I love Mr CJ sooooo and why he will be an awesome daddy

I met my husband on the 24 august 2000. I remember the day like it was yesterday...I have never seen someone I fancy SO much in my life!!! He had a girlfriend and so did I...oops...
it was love at first sight however cheesy that may sound. I remember the first time we kissed it was like I was on FIRE!!!! And 13 yrs later he still makes me feel this way, unless he has come home drunk from a rare work night out or some party and smells like a brewery- then he is banished to the spare room ha! Luckily he is one of the people who drink the least that I know so this is a rarity! We had a long distance relationship as we were both at uni at opposite ends of the uk. But after we had finished at the end of 2001 we were insperable. I still cry when he goes on business trips..sad I know, and I count down the "sleeps". He is my BEST friend in the whole world, he makes me laugh, he likes all the same things as me, food, music, films and that is great! He is also super hot which helps! and for some reason he thinks Im super hot too which always helps :)
He is a good balance for me too, I get anxious alot and worry about everything and everyone and he to be honest is a bit too laid back, so he calms me down and I give him a boot up the butt....

Why do I think he will be a great father? Well seeing him with our nieces and nephews says it all, they just love him to bits and he loves them. He is kind and patient and understanding (hes had practice with all my foibles over the years after all) but he is not a pushover and will be better at discipline than me..Im a sucker for tears where he isnt! He also comes from a family where you are encouraged to be good at things ( he and his brother are pretty good at everything) He is more sporty and science/maths orientated whereas Im more creative and into history and reading so hopefully our child will be pretty well rounded. He also loves a good snuggle so who doesnt like that?!
her is a picture of him doing being "bundled"by some nieces and nephews!!! BLESS...

I cant WAIT to see him with babycj :)

No comments:

Post a Comment