Saturday 21 September 2013

The importance of family...




This is a large chunk of Mr CJ's side of the family at a his brothers wedding this april. It was so lovely how many cousins and Auntie's and grand children etc came....babies and children everywhere! Family is an important thing, A family that love and support you no matter what, through thick and thin and love you for who you are, who talk with you not at you, a great bunch. I love this family I joined 11 years ago...I love my own family, Id do anything for my nieces and nephews, just love them to bits, I want baby CJ to have a great sense of being loved in a family atmosphere. All I ask is she is loved for who she is, for whatever she is interested in and believes in and does with her life.

A message to my daughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment