Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mr CJ's Psychic prediction..ps the loser does the first nappy!

Clearly it is impossible to beat my wife's psychic powers, but here goes....
I'll go for April 7th (tactical) at 3pm
I've no idea how much a baby weighs - I'll go for 7.1 pounds
I think she'll have brown hair and brown eyes
I think it will be windy and snowing - when we went to Chicago (the windy city) in May the weather was nice, but they said it had been snowing just a couple of weeks earlier
For the birth, I'm not a massive fan of hospitals or blood, so to start with I'll be just trying to not think about that, and hopefully the excitement/worry will distract me!
I'm sure the 1st night we'll spend most of the time just looking at her and trying to work out what we are supposed to do when we are let out on our own!

No comments:

Post a Comment