Saturday 7 September 2013

Venturing into the garage loft, The America's cup and other musings...

....Is something I NEVER do, firstly I just hate climbing the creaky ladder but mostly it is just so minging up there....However I had a VERY important mission...to find my baby books from years back, that had been stored away on the off chance we were able to do what we are doing now. After much searching and squealing at spiders webs and other nasties I found what I was looking for, of course I nearly fell backwards out of the loft hatch but thats pretty par for the course for me as I am extremely clumsy. What I discovered was a great book "what to expect when your'e expecting" which will allow me to follow baby CJ's progress better and 4984958795793857 baby books mostly based on how to get your baby to SLEEP! ha ha!!! It was quite an exciting haul to find, a bit like discovering lost treasure! I must have spent a small fortune on amazon 3 years ago.
Mr CJ and I are also going to go to the baby show in october as R will be about 15 wks by then safe enough I hope to at least window shop and grab any freebies going :) I don't think I have ever seen a man quite so excited about a baby show!

Im fretting about waiting until the 18th for our next scan, it seems sooooo long to wait and also its hubby's birthday and if its bad news thats his birthday ruined for ever..But on the positive if its GOOD news then it will make a fabulous birthday. Of course in" WTEWYAE"  right next to Hyperemesis Gravidarum in the "complicated pregnancy" section was our "special" bleed....OF COURSE it was... our babies like to cause havoc. Also VERY MUCH  ever so slightly freaking out about the amount of bills coming in to do with this surrogacy, we really need to go through it all properly. Im going to make it a mission to go through it all and sort it all out next week. At the moment the boys have been in charge (which is less stressful for me) but I think I need a quick peak..

Its the America's Cup today/tonight...SUPER excited for that COME ON NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!
M and I were chatting in bed this morning watching really boring   highly entertaining re-runs of the last cup and we both started wondering if baby CJ will be a good sailor like her daddy/uncle and both grandpa's. Then we chuckled about how fun it would be to have a good female sailor CJ. Which led onto how competitive it will be between M and his brother P if they both have kids sailing....I can only imagine....Im hoping that baby CJ will also like coming with me to the tower of london and hampton court and also seeing plays and musicals. Mind you she may not be interested in any of the things we are which will also be just fine. Just so long as she NEVER expects me to be able to help with maths homework then we are pretty cool....Or help teach her how to park.

No comments:

Post a Comment