Tuesday 10 September 2013

What I think Baby CJ will look like/ be like...my psychic predictions if you will.....

We will do the same for Mr CJ later....It will be fun to look back and see who was right...


I think....Baby CJ will be born on the 8th of april about 11am. I think it will be raining that day.
She will have quite a full head of dark hair and be about 71bs. I think she will come out screaming :)
I think mummy will cry and daddy will say he's going to faint about 3-4 times but not actually do it.
Mummy will not sleep all the first night as she will be staring at baby in wonder, Daddy will tell mummy to go to sleep around 1am but she won't be able too...He will also be saying" go to sleep" but also be staring at baby, I think it will be 5 more minutes then we will put her down...5 more...5 more!

I think she will eventually have blue eyes like mummy but lovely long eyelashes like daddy....and curly-ish thick brown hair. Be quite short maybe 5.5/5.6 and slim build with medium skin tone.

I think she will love the water and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment