Monday 16 September 2013

Me Myself and I


This is ME age 34, on a good day with a little makeup on and my hair "did". I don't look like this very often, I can usually be found in a old pair of jeans or tracky bums and no makeup, Im really comfiest and happiest like that. Don't get me wrong I love getting dressed up for a wedding or party (I don't want to look a hot mess after all) but thats for special things, Hubby and friends and family see me as I am, which is a bit of a shaggy haired scruff. Im hoping to change this as I do think I really ought to be smarter now Im hopefully going to be a mummy. I think today it struck me when I looked in the mirror and I was wearing pale pink velour trackies and a bright pink jumper that I might look quite a sight! Admittedly today has been a really rubbishly sad day so I wasn't paying much attention to my "style". I like the IDEA of being a yummy mummy who blow dries her hair instead of going out with it wet, wears "no makeup" makeup and swishes up to the school gates in my finest cashmere shawl and skinnies, but realistically Im not the best in the mornings so I imagine the mummies will have to make do with the "real me" although I may TRY and not look like a piece of bugglegum at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment